Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hey! A New Post!

I know I promised months ago to write about the Toronto After Dark Festival and I planned on writing about Toronto International Film Festival as well. Luckily, I'm only half a fucking liar. I did get to guest host on my most favourite of podcasts, The Gentlemen's Guide to Midnite Cinema, which can be found at

http://theggtmc.blogspot.com/

Just look up the posts with uncoolcat on this years TADF and TIFF. I also reviewed Never Too Young to Die, One False Move, 9 Souls and Detective Dee and the Phantom Flame too! It's a great podcast, I would suggest listening to them all, Sam U Rai and Big Willy truly live up to their moniker "Gentlemen". And me talk much better than me write anyhows.



4 comments:

  1. I love the drawing uncoolcat, that epsiode was one of the funniest things I've ever heard! You must be getting sick of it by now though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could say that. If I knew how those 3 words would haunt me maybe I would have reconsidered saying them... and then saying them again when Will never heard. Jeez, who knew being a cat person would garner so much attention?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only heard one episode of the GGTMC, but I was very impressed, as I said yesterday. I'm gonna have to start set aside some time every so often, to take in the show, without being distracted by other computer activities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorehoundreviews? It wouldn't surprise if the guy that ran that blog is AWESOME.

    And now I must apologize, because the rest of this comment will be offensive (it’s pretty much spam).

    WordPress seem to have some sort of scheme to get bloggers to “meet” (in the strictly online sense of the word) other bloggers. It’s for the Versatile Blogger Award – and I’m just letting you know that you’re nominated. A recent post on my blog explains the rules, if you’re interested.

    Sorry for having this comment appear here, but I wasn’t sure where else to post it, and “they” have a “rule” that I need to make a public comment about this on your blog. And goddamnit I (kinda) want that award!

    ReplyDelete